I am a newbie to this blogging thing so please bare with me.
A little information of myself... How about the 20 facts that people tag people on Instagram?
- I have 3 sisters and 1 tiny brother, shocker!
- I am currently studying in Singapore. NAFA, exactly. Taking the graphic communication.
- This is actually embarrassing but (oh well) I have Shots account which is full of my random faces.
- I active Instagram-ing, sometimes on twitter (I quote, #LOL), Facebook for my school, and this blog, yippies!
- Yas, I have 3 boyfriends! Woot-woot!
- I really can't draw on paper (almost everyone thinks I can).
- I love nice quotes or words. Even though sometimes I don't understand the meaning, it is just read in my mind beautifully. Get it?
- I think smart girls are sexy, as well for the boys!
- Since I moved to Singapore, McD has stolen *literally* whole of my heart... I tried every monthly menu they had.
- I was a rebel, hot-tempered, bossy girl. Maybe still now but I think I reduced some. Hehe.
- I am not a very friendly person on chat.
- I used to like Lotso but now I am nuts about Brown and his friends from LINE!
- I love preparing a birthday surprise, designing invitations. But I don't like throwing a big party with spotlight on me. Like I invited only my 4 best friends to my sweet seventeenth's dinner. Yay? YAY!
- Bean curd is my life.
- I am not declaring myself as a fashion blogger. Probably a style blogger?
- I keep forgetting something to bring or to remember. Or where I put my stuff. I just can't run from 'forgetting'. I hate you 'forgetting' in a particular way!
- I admire Asia's beauty. Such as @imjennim, Girls Generation, Gianna Jun (she is the truly goddess).
- Easily cry on animated movie such as Toy Story 3, Wreck it Ralph, Frozen, Mr. Peabody & Sherman, you name it. It's not weird, isn't it?
- Also I wasted my life on Korean drama. I always feel my life sucks after watching one.
- I dream so big that I have this disturbing pessimistic.
To close this post, here is my so-throwback picture with my favourite ones!